Application: Renewable Energy
Previous Manufacture: None
Material: ADI grade EN-GJS-800-8, casting weight 398 kgs, 250mm section thickness
- Taking customers key requirements of radiography level 2 max, microstructure to be nodular through 250mm section thickness and FEA output and specifying suitable cast specification and geometry.
- Providing casting simulation data for review before manufacture.
- Developing heavy section casting methods.
- Non-destructively and destructively testing first casting to verify casting and method design.
- 100% UT, MPI and DPI of production castings
- Material and casting performance exceeding expectations.
- Supplied fully machined, tested and certified castings (BS EN 10204 type 3.1) on time to tight build programme.